THE FOLLOWING TERMS, PROVISIONS, AND CONDITIONS
CONSITITUTE A LEGALLY BINDING CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT
BETWEEN THE PURCHASER AND FINEST KNOWN, LLC.
- The merchandise described on the front side hereof, shall remain the property of Finest Known, LLC. ("Seller")
until paid for in full, and is subject to the Seller's order and shall be returned to Seller upon demand therefore.
- Until returned to and actually received by Seller, the merchandise shall be held at Buyer's own risk from all hazards.
- No right, power or license is hereby granted to Buyer by Seller to sell, pledge, hypothecate, or otherwise dispose of the merchandise until same has been paid for in full.
- Any check tendered by Buyer to Seller as full or partial payment on any sums due to be paid, shall not constitute payment until said check has cleared through normal banking channels.
- In the event the Seller should fail to receive payment when due, Buyer shall pay finance charges on an balance principal due, at a rate equivalent to the highest legal rate for prejudgment interest allowed by the jurisdiction from which the merchandise was purchased, from the date and such sum(s) became due until paid in full, irrespective or where legal action is commenced to collect any delinquent payment(s).
- The proper forum for resolving any legal action brought in connection with the collection of any sum(s) due to be paid hereunder, shall be the jurisdiction and venue within which Seller's place of business, from which the merchandise was purchased, is located, any Buyer hereby consents to being amenable to such jurisdiction and venue, and waives all objection thereto as a further inducement to Seller entering into this agreement, or at the option of Seller, and other location at which Buyer may otherwise be amenable to jurisdiction.
- In the event that legal action is commenced by Seller for the purposes of enforcing the terms and provisions hereof, or collection any sum due here under, or to secure an order or judgment of a court declaring, construing or interpreting the rights and obligations of the parties or the terms and provisions hereof, the prevailing party in any such action or proceeding shall be entitled or recover its reasonable attorney's fees and costs of suit from the other party, in addition to any other award or relief rendered by the court.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Seller and Buyer and any and all other, further or prior agreements, promises, representations and warranties are hereby deemed to have been merged herein and shall be of no force or effect except as expressly provided herein. Notwithstanding the provisions of any law of any jurisdiction now or hereafter in effect, no modification of this agreement shall be valid or enforceable unless same is in writing and signed by the party being charged with an obligation.
- This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state in which Seller's office, from which the merchandise was purchased, is located.
- By virtue of the execution of the front side hereof by Buyer of Buyer's agent or by virtue of receipt of the merchandise by means of U.S. mail, air freight or other transportation, by Buyer or Buyer's agent, Buyer shall by deemed to have read, approved, agreed to and accepted the foregoing terms, provisions and conditions, and to have acknowledged a receipt of a true and correct copy hereof.
- Finest Known, LLC. (Direct/Web Sales) offers a 10-day customer satisfaction policy after receipt of numismatic coins. If you are displeased with your purchase for any reason whatsoever, you may return your coins to Finest Known, LLC within 10 days of receipt, in the same condition in which you received them, for a full refund. Bullion coins, those that trade at a premium of less than 15% over the value of their underlying precious metals content, are not subject to return or exchange. Returned Credit Card purchases are subject to a 6% restocking fee. This condition does not apply for exchanges of equal value or consideration. (Credit card companies do not reimburse merchant processing fees).
- A Trade Deal (ie: precious metals, bullion or rare coins sent by customer for agreed consideration payment by Finest Known, LLC specified by the agreement) is considered final by all parties once a written authorization by the customer is received by Finest Known, LLC stating that the customer is in agreement to complete the agreed terms of the trade. It is understood that the precious metal assets taken in trade by Finest Known, LLC will be liquated once the trade agreement is approved and the preceding return offer noted in paragraph #11 is not applicable.
- Past performance is not an indicator of future performance.